Payroll & Pension Auto-enrolment
Our experienced payroll team are fully equipped to provide you with a comprehensive payroll service, including all required HMRC submissions.
Our payroll services include:
- setting up and registering new payroll schemes with HMRC, or transferring over an existing payroll scheme
- production of payslips, associated accounting reports and HMRC payment schedules
- processing statutory calculations, including SSP, SMP, SPP etc
- processing BACS payments in connection with salaries, HMRC liabilities, drawings and staff expenses to assist you in paying employees and HMRC on time
- administration of workforce assessments and pension scheme contributions
- preparation of dividend forms and reports
- preparation of P11Ds, applying for PAYE Settlement Agreements (PSA’s) and submission of annual filings to HMRC
- dealing with all payroll year end reports, submissions and P60s
Auto-enrolment pension schemes
All employers must comply with pension auto-enrolment legislation, assess their workforce on a monthly basis and offer a workplace pension scheme to employees as required. Our payroll and company secretarial teams work together to assess these requirements and assist you in meeting your employer obligations. We offer full pension scheme set-up services coupled with the ongoing management of your pension scheme administration. We will work with the pension scheme provider of your choice.